A daily progress assessment for monitoring the
practice of reading, created by Renaissance
Learning, Inc. AR’s advanced technology helps to:
- Make essential reading practice more
effective for every student.
- Personalize reading practice to each
student’s current level.
- Manage all reading activities including
read to, read with, and read independently.
- Assess students’ reading with four types of
quizzes: Reading Practice, Vocabulary
Practice, Literacy Skills, and Textbook
- Build a lifelong love of reading and learning.
Accelerated Reader is an assessment that
determines whether or not a child has
read a book.
The software provides additional
teachers regarding reading rates,
amount of reading,
and other variables related to