Events & Programs
Free Family Fun!
(Registration not required unless otherwise noted.)
Brown-Bag-It Lunchtime Fun!
Wednesday, April 8, 11:30am
Bring your kids and lunches to the Main Library for Forest Park's "Terrific Turtles"!
Drinks are provided.
National Library Week Events
April 12-18, 2015
Open Storytime at the Branch for ages 3-6:
Tuesday, April 14, 6:30pm
Lapsit Storytime at the Main Library for 2 year olds:
Wednesday, April 15, 10:30am
Open Storytime at the Main Library for ages 3-7:
Thursday, April 16, 2:00pm
Musician/Storyteller/Author Mike Anderson at the
Main Library: Thursday, April 16, 6:30pm
LEGO Event (for ages 8-12)
Saturday, May 30, 10:00-11:30am
Use library-supplied LEGOs to build your own creation at the Main Library! LEGO
creations will be displayed in one of the library's display cases. Pre-registration is
required for this popular event! Event is for children ages 8 to 12.
Family Movie Nights:
First Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm - Main Library Meeting Room, snack provided!
- January 1 - No Movie
- February 5 - A Charlie Brown Valentine
- March 5 - The Best of Dr. Seuss
- April 2 - Disney's Alice in Wonderland
- May 7 - Pooh's Heffalump Movie
- June 4 - Disney's The Jungle Book
Red Cross Babysitting Training
There are no classes scheduled at the library at this time.
Participants must register online. Pre-registration and Red Cross fee are required.
Registration and payment must be made online through the American Red Cross website.
- To register go to the Red Cross website: www.redcross.org
- Select "Take a Class" or "Training & Certification" and select location by using Edit & entering Postal Code
- Enter in all information required (zip code, course category, end & start dates)
- You can register online by using a credit or debit card
- If you have any questions, problems, or do not want to register online call the Red Cross Call Center
at 1-800-733-2767 option (ext.) 3.
- Payment cannot be made at the library